Operating Lease and Rental Agreement
Have the latest technology without the hassle of upgrade at the end of the term.
A rental operating lease gives you access to the technology you need while the lender owns the goods and takes on the risks associated with obsolete stock at the end of the term.
- Ownership is held by the lender. At the end of the contract the goods are returned to the lender, or the lender may extend the contract for a further period if you are still satisfied with the performance of the goods.
- Equipment can be replaced at the end of the lease term with the latest technology without the cost of disposal to you for the existing equipment.
- Terms are usually short up to 3 years depending on the goods.
- The goods being purchased are normally sufficient to use as security without the need to tie up your other business assets.
Flexible repayment options
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, seasonally or irregular.
- Rental payments are fixed so you can budget your cash flow.
- Make rental payments from your own bank account by direct debit or via BPAY.
There may be tax benefits of claiming the rental payment if the car or equipment financed is used to produce assessable income. You need to discuss this with your accountant.
Why CPI Finance
CPI Finance has the experience to guide you through matching your lease term to the expected life cycle of your business. Additionally, we have access to a range of lenders to find you the right solution.
“Technology is a fast changing environment. It’s important to make sure you have matched all the goods and software to your existing and short term needs. CPI Finance has the experience to review this, together with the operating cash flow of your business”.