Free up your cash flow by financing your needs up front while retaining ownership of the car or equipment. The goods being purchased are normally sufficient to use as security without the need to tie up your other business assets, and 100% finance including GST is usually available, so you can use your cash or trade for other business purposes.
- Repayments can be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, seasonally or irregular.
- Loan terms are typically 1 to 7 years, but you can match your finance to the length of time the asset is required.
- Reduce your repayments by making a balloon payment at the end.
- Budget your cash flow and repayments through fixed rates.
- Make payments from your own bank account by direct debit or via BPAY.
There may be tax benefits of Interest and depreciation if the car or equipment financed is used to produce assessable income. You need to discuss this with your accountant.
Why CPI Finance
CPI Finance has the experience to guide you through the multitude of options and tailor an offer to your needs. Additionally, we have access to a range of lenders to find you the right solution.
“There is a general misconception to compare the interest rate on a deal. In this case it is the repayment and cash outlay that is important as the same interest rate can result in different repayments based on fees and charges. CPI Finance is there to take on this challenge for you”.