Commercial Hire Purchase
Hire Purchase is a contract where the lender acts as the owner and gives the hirer possession and use of the car or equipment. Upon final payment, ownership passes to the hirer. The goods being purchased are normally sufficient to use as security without the need to tie up your other business assets.
- Repayments can be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, seasonally or irregular.
- Loan terms are typically 1 to 7 years, but you can match your finance to the length of time the asset is required.
- 100% finance or a deposit that suits you.
- Reduce your repayments by making a balloon payment at the end.
- Budget your cash flow and repayments through fixed rates.
- Make payments from your own bank account by direct debit or via BPAY.
There may be tax benefits of Interest and depreciation if the car or equipment financed is used to produce assessable income. You need to discuss this with your accountant.
Why CPI Finance
CPI Finance has the experience to guide you through the multitude of options and tailor an offer to your needs. Additionally, we have access to a range of lenders to find you the right solution.
“The rental payments can vary depending on the interest rate and fees. In this case it is the rental payment and cash outlay that is important to compare. CPI Finance is there to take on this challenge for you”.