Line of Credit / Equity Release
Do you own property already and want access to funds for further investment, opportunity buying, or just peace of mind. We have access to a range of opportunities that lets you decide your benefits, not what your bank expects you to accept.
CPI Finance can help you arrange access to these funds for your trust, company or personal name depending on your investment strategy. You may even want a cheque book attached.
- Greater choice – We compare from a range of lenders for you.
- Clever system software – We use a clever system software that compares a range of lenders to meet your criteria.
- No cost – Even though you may get a better deal, our fees are paid by the lender.
- Bigger discounts – We see the specials, as well as being able to negotiate a better rate for you.
- No hassle – Don’t worry, we do all the work for you in finding and submitting a great deal.
- Your bank included – We may recommend that you stay with your existing lender with a negotiated rate for you.
- Investing in house and units.
- Buying in personal, trust or company names.
- Building a rental investment property.
- Refinancing your existing investment property.
The features are dependent on your situation and tailored solution, but may include.
- Competitive variable interest.
- Interest only terms.
- No set end date.
- Sub accounts.
- Loans up to 90% of the value of the property.
- Split loan options.
- Aggregated package discounts
- Professionals package.
Why CPI Finance
CPI Finance understands the tax implications depending on your desire to use these funds as an investment or for personal use. Based on this we can advise if you should seek further clarification from your accountant, or if a different structure may be more suitable. We also use clever system software to find you a great deal at no cost from a range of lenders.
Depending what limit you are chasing on your line of credit, if there is more capacity to borrow, then you should consider an increased limit as it generally will not cost any more to establish or maintain. CPI Finance can guide you on the availability of additional funds.