Overview of Home Loans
CPI Finance can find a great deal for you to buy, build or renovate your home. The advantages of CPI Finance are:
- Greater choice – We compare from a range of lenders for you.
- Clever system software – We use a clever system software that compares a range of lenders to meet your criteria.
- No cost – Even though you may get a better deal, our fees are paid by the lender.
- Bigger discounts – We see the specials, as well as being able to negotiate a better rate for you.
- No hassle – Don’t worry, we do all the work for you in finding and submitting a great deal.
- Your bank included – We may recommend that you stay with your existing lender with a negotiated rate for you.
- First home buyers
- Buying your next home
- Building a home
- Refinancing your home
The features are dependent on your situation and tailored solution, but may include.
- Competitive variable or fixed interest.
- Interest only lead terms.
- Flexible repayment options.
- Terms up to 40 years.
- Loans up to 95% of the value of the property.
- Offset account.
- Progress payments.
- Split loan options.
- Aggregated package discounts
- Professionals package.
Why CPI Finance
If you are self employed or a professional, then you need a company like CPI Finance that understands both your business and individual needs. If you are a valued employee, then you are just as important to a business owner, and can also take advantage of the experience of CPI Finance and our clever system software to find you a great deal at no cost.
The amount you can borrow is dependent on the valuation. While we organise a valuation for you, you should compare some similar properties for sale in your local area to get a better idea of what your property is worth today.