Mark Abercrombie Director
CPI Finance Director Mark Abercrombie, has over 20 years in the banking and finance industry, focusing on the Agribusiness, Commercial, Professional and Corporate segment since 1989. Mark has strong industry and credit acumen, and has held specialist accreditations for Financial Planning, Health, Childcare, Franchise and Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) lending.
Mark has occupied Management roles in Australia’s leading financial institutions including ANZ, Westpac and Suncorp. In this time he has built a strong regional understanding of business needs through living and working through several diversified regions.
Drawing on his strong network contacts and associates including financial planning, insurance, legal and accounting professionals, Mark can provide clients with expertise and referrals to ancillary services where this complements their financial transaction. With the ability to source funding on the most appropriate terms from a large number of Banks and non-bank lenders, Mark delivers finance acumen that a business or professional deserves.
- Real Estate Agent Licence – (Property Occupations act 2014, Lic # 3934717)
- Certificate IV in Property services – (Real estate CPP40307)
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management – (Dip.FMBM – FNS50311)
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking – (FNS40811)
- Industry and Business Risk Analysis – (Omega – Commercial Loans to Business)
- Financial Statement Analysis – (Omega – Commercial Loans to Business)
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projections – (Omega – Commercial Loans to Business)
- Loan Structuring – (Omega – Commercial Loans to Business)
- Executive Certificate of Agribusiness Level 2 Credit Assessment – (Marcus Oldham College)
- Business Law – (LW110A – Hawkesbury University)
- Information Systems – (CP103A – Hawkesbury University)
- Introduction to Property – (VA101A – Hawkesbury University)
- Statement of Attainment Financial Planning – (Securities Institute)
CPI Finance is a member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and ASIC approved Authorised Credit Representative Number 453518 under Credit Licence Number 380270.